:+:+Welcome To My World:+:+:

`

3 Days 2 Night Christmas Trip: [Day 1] Xmas Lunchie with Phang & Family!

|

i know is abit late for me to post this entry. but late is better than none right? xD


last christmas i spent my holidays with Mr Phang 3 day 2 night to his hometown, Taiping. on the 25th before journey of Taiping begin, i been invited by himself and his relatives to his aunt's house for christmas lunch. xD




Prawn Mee
.
Best In KL and Some Say Malaysia!
Trust me, this is the most tastier Prawn Mee I ever had!
Double Thumb up for his aunt!
.

Ox Cocktail
.
taste good! and Mr Phang told me that is good for man!
i know u know what i mean. xD
.
.

Turkey
.
Is my very first to have Turkey!
i cant recall how many times i refill. lolx. xD
LOVIN IT!
.

Mr Phang's Lovely Family & Relatives
.
.
.

im here to thanks each of the member of Phang's family & relatives for treatin as one of the family. they treated their guest real friendly and nice. greatly appreciated! =D

stay tune on the next post: DINNER AT IPOH!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

'