:+:+Welcome To My World:+:+:

`

Makan Mission! Jalanx2 Cari Ho-Chiak!! 2 Course Meal Dinner @ TGI Friday's!


Went for dinner at T.G.I Friday's last sunday with Michelle. Hell Yeah! I'm so damn craving for their signature Fried Mac and Cheese! It always make me ask for more! So as usual we go for 2 course meal, and pretty sad that there are some changes in the menu. duhh.. where is my favourite Sizzling Chicken and Cheese?!!! but thanks god, Fried Mac and Cheeese still included in 2 course meal. and for the main course we go the brand new Roasted 1/2 Chicken with fried pumpkin.



TGI Friday's
.
Bottomless Beverages
.
2 Course Meal
.
Michelle & Yours Truly
.
My Most Wanted Appetizer!!
.
Fried Mac and Cheeese
.
Main Course
.
Roasted Chicken with Fried Pumpkin
.
Michelle
.
.
.
.
.
Fried Pumpkin
.
.
.
.
and our yummy-licious dinner ended with up...
.
.
Camwhoring with Michelle
.
really had a great day with her! xD

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

'