:+:+Welcome To My World:+:+:

`

Photo Shooting with Wai Wai Jie @ Orchid Park KL


Couple weeks ago, I went to Orchid Park with Wai Wai for photo shooting. supposedly we plan for karaoke session together with Siew Heng and Sin Yan but then suddenly Siew Heng couldnt make it so Wai Wai suggested to Orchid Park for photo shooting! Sin Yan didnt join us coz she hate SUN alot. WTF! lolx. = ="

.

so here the result of the day:

.

.

.
.

.

.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.
.
thanks to Wai Wai jie for brought me to such a beautiful place for photo shooting. is my first experience to capture such nature pictures. although some of the pictures i not really satisfied with it but definitely my camera skill will better next time!! saving money for a zoom lens and speedlite for my 500D! will work hard for it! xD
.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

'