:+:+Welcome To My World:+:+:

`

Chinese New Year Decorations @ KLCC


Chinese New Year is almost near. TIME FOR SHOPPING! oh yeah! i went to KLCC for shop as its members day for ISETAN members. the shopping mall is damn crowded with peoples but luckily i still manage to get myself 2 clothes, 1 pants and 1 leather shoes! which it cost me bout rm200. xD

after done with shop for my CNY stuff, myself and Siau Shiang went for lunchie at mcD. yeah! im craving for Prosperity burgerr!! and to make your meal complete, add another rm1.50 for SUNDAE! yea right! 50% off from normal price! =D

After had our lunch, while waiting the movie to start, we killed the time by walking around and photo shooting as usual. xD



KLCC
.
.
.
Siau Shiang
.
Peformance
.
.
.
.
.
Siau Shiang
.
Yours Truly
.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

'