:+:+Welcome To My World:+:+:

`

Music For Life: Rainie Yang, Yu Ai

|



Taiwan Idol Rainie Yang proved herself again as Queen of Idol Drama in 2009. Her latest drama with Show Luo “Hi My Sweethearts (海派甜心)” really punched out.

To start 2010, Rainie Yang released her brand new album “Rainie & Love” after more than 14 months since her latest album “Proclamation Not Yet a Woman” in 2008. Yu Ai (雨爱) is the ending theme song for drama “Hi My Sweethearts”. Like with her previous album, the cute diva trys out new and different musical and vocal styles, cheerful and sad.


Track List:


01.雨爱

02.In Your Eyes
03.青春斗
04.调皮的爱神
05.折叠式爱情

06.匿名的好友
07.要我的命
08.绝对达令

09.新流感
10.二度恋爱




.

.

this album really attract me to listen over and over again. lolx. i dont remember when is my last time to so addicted to chinese song.

LOVE RAINIE!!! xD

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

'